Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thrice!

This morning I posted the URL to this blog on my Twitter profile. Hopefully the sight of it sitting there will remind me to update with some degree of regularity.In fact it has already worked as I'm writing this now. Three times in one month is a record for me. I'm still trying to make sense of the weather. In the garden & orchard I've got bushes & shrubs which haven't fully shed their leaves from last year and others which are starting to show signs of coming into blossom two months early. Interesting times. I'm planning to increase the number of potted fruit trees I have this year. In that way I can increase the variety of apple, plum and pear tries without taking up too much space. I'm also going to move into citrus fruits. In the past I've successfully grown a small lemon tree in a pot and had fruit; very good with G & T. I'll keep you posted as to how it all works out.

No comments: